For general information about the project, visit the Welcome page.
AL-Base is a total rebuilt with ASP.Net Core. The previous versions were written in Ruby.
The creators of the database would like to thank the following people:
- David Seldin, Principal Investigator;
- Kip Bodi, for designing and programming this application;
- Maurya Eberhard, for creative input;
- Tatiana Prokaeva, and Brian Spencer, for AL patient LC sequence generation;
- Avrum Spira and David Ulrich, for technical support;
- Benjamin Forbes, for sequence checking and categorization;
- The Department of Medicine, for server hosting and support;
- The AL Sequence database is supported by NIH P01 HL68705.